.

.
Here, sweetness always abounds.

A Cozy Lil' Valentine.

This was such a fun year for me! My lil' kiddos have really enjoyed playing in the lil' living room area n'  having quick lil' meals on the other side that is set up with a vintage/retro feel. Everywhere we go someone is sure to say "this would look cute in the Cozy Cottage!"


Every Valentine I have,  has some special meaning to it for me. Regardless if I bought it for myself. :))

This is my Granny twin Valentine. She looks like "Me!" 
I just giggle a bit every time I see her. 

I love a cute happy Granny. That's why, when I saw my 1940/50's gray-haired penny bank,  sporting a apron, I almost gasped!!! She was $2.99! 
Needless to say she went home with me!

I love this card. It says it all!....the importance of team work! That always makes things better. :)) 

My hubby & I were high-school sweethearts, so we know how much work needs to be put into a happy & successful marriage.





My favorite Valentines usually have to do with children. 
Not surprising sense I love kiddo's so much!







         Here's my lil' Lulu and her doggy "Pinky" So proud of her. She's talented (lovely voice).
 LuLu writes (journalism) for her school paper  & will be in honors chemistry 2018/19. 

She & I made pixies jars a few years ago. They were made with lots of sparkles & mini pretties.


You can see lil' mistakes, but we had lots of fun & it was late at night! The wee ones were in beddy pooy!



Sweet Lamby is getting an eyeful! hehe

I made her a bit on the cricked side! Oppps ;)
But she's a lil' Darling!!!


I hope you give crafting a pixy jar a try. Just have fun!
 You can fill it with all kinds of goodies. My kiddo's eat up all the candies as soon as I put them in the jars. 



I found this 1940'5 old cabinet downtown. 
@ Roxy Theatre Antiques
http://www.antiquestoreskennewick.com

 Adored it right away! My eldest daughter (Natalia) bought it for me! XOXO

Did you spy my rubber mouse? 










                   Oppps, my vintage chocolate pot had a bit of a fall.



                         The lil' blue~ish hat was my Great Grannies.



Who doesn't love a snuggly teddybear?


Ginger Bread men, women & children are a favorite of mine n' not just at Christmas time. 
Here are a few of my favorites.


I love the eyelashes!!!

What a bright pretty sunshine bow.

Yummy & Darling! The soft pink sparkly frosting looks delish!


Here's my lil' kiddo's! I'm homeschooling two of them, this year.  Mornings in the Cozy Cottage, definitely a perk! ;) 


                                         "Thank you, Jesus for this food."

Come Again & have a day full of blessings! XOXO


Lissa~Lu




No comments