.

.
Here, sweetness always abounds.

Goodies, Crafting made with LoVe


Is there anything as sweet as baking with lil' ones?
So many Opps! But that's half the fun. Every stir has excitement in it, and even the flour all over the hutch is like snowy fairy dust, in their wee minds. And then when they have finished with their lil' creations, it's with a shreeek of happiness n' a huge happy smile! The mess is always worth it!!!

Here are a few lil' girly pixy tops, that I made for my daughters Lulu n' Fifi. Lulu n' I had so much fun picking out the lil' mini supplies for each one!
             
  Making these two lil' pixies. Were soo much fun! Our house transformed into a treasure box n' we went treasure hunting. Oh, what fun!!!....and then the mess, yikes!

I felt so proud of myself when I made this sparkling, whimsical candy jar. And the pride in my lil' kids' voices in the morning when they got to see the end project!!!

I didn't have much to work with. It being a spur of the moment project n' all. The shoes I used red lace n' if you didn't notice, paper cupcake holders for the dress n' lid topping..lol
                 
 I found this cute lil' teddy bear ....?  Boy for the life of me I can't remember where, but it was outside somewhere.                                      
               
 A fun lil' thing I put up for the kiddo's, they like things twirling above them. The kids liked that each heart has a Valentine child that looks like them. Just a special little touch.
                                 

  Red love heart,...a Goodwill find.

This is a family photo, and oh, do I love it! I just wish I knew who they were.

I thought I'd surprise my Lulu with breakfast in bed :)) I placed printed Valentines into the edge of a few photo frames, to add a lil' touch. She really loved it!



Found this table cloth on Esty, It's just perfect for Valentines Day, and Spring time. I made a quick whimsical garland for my PiNk piano!

A lovely Victorian girl...isn't she sweet with the lil' smile and holding of her hands.

                        My lil' Fi~Fi, giving you some sweet LoVe en' :))

 Please feel free to make a happy comment & subscribe~ Lissa *Lu






No comments