.

.
Here, sweetness always abounds.

A Charming Sweater Clip

         I was really quite thrilled to make this lil' sweater clip.

 I first saw one on  http://www.jenniferhayslip.com/ It was an awww moment when I first saw it, and finally she's done. :))

 Half the fun was gathering all the little trinkets girly play things, vintage hats, something shiny and of course a sweet lil' doll head.
                                                                     
Be sure to have a sweater clip to attach on the back of each ornament.

Abigail Rose, that's her name.  One always needs to give their dollies lovely names.

With her blond pretty soft hair and her own sparkly pin, and a soft pink rose opposite her, she needed a name that would fit.


               My Grandma always had a sweater for me, when I'd go visiting her house in Seaside Or.

"Only button the top, Darling, that's what lil' Ladies do" 

           By keeping the beads longer, it ensures that a cute shirt or blouse can still be seen.

                       Fifi likes having the extra pretty beads. And what girl wouldn't!?


                                Why are vintage things sooo sweet?

Hope you gather some precious lil' items and make your own version of the sweater clip. 

Do share n' let me know. I'd LoVe to see it!

 I think I'll make a teddy bear one next. I've seen a bear somewhere around here with only one arm. 

I'ts going....into the Mommy Craft Box.  

No comments