.

.
Here, sweetness always abounds.

The fixings of a cozy lil' cottage.



    Goodies, crafts and lots of fun, are the things of my cozy cottage!





Here's my great hubby and I fixing up the sun-porch....Yaaaa! My future cozy cottage is making progress :)) 







Our lil' helpers....Ohhh how they went crazy when we let them paint,too!



 I hope the lil' cottage is a special place that my family will grow to love as much as I know I will. 

I hope to transform it into a (1920's, to 1960's) vintage kitchen  N' on the other side a touch of vintage glam.

Well lets see how it's going to turn out ;)





This is lil' tootles, I fell in love with her years ago.  I try to pick her up whenever possible.  

                      Isn't she darling with those big blue eyes! 

         Sometimes I put napkins in her back, but vintage cards n' thin books as nice, too.  They add a bit of charm.

I like how she seems, to see something quite interesting.


                             Here are a few lil' cards I been picking up.
 


   These girls are so adorable!  I love their bonnets.  I'm a bit partial to the bluebird one.


            Lulu surprised me with these pretty decorated cupcakes.



We have finally finished painting the room!  So I'm slowly filling her up with my big pieces of furniture n'  cutsie putsie things.


Can you spy the bunny?  That's my daughters mini bunny.  She's sooo soft. 




Far in the distance (pic above this one) sits this purrr~fect kitten.  She holds my specks, pencils n' lil' paintbrushes.  Oh, I can't forget suckers for the kiddo's, too!

I hope you come back later to visit n' see the progress of my cozy cottage".

No comments